Add that bit of extra warmth to prevent chilly toes with Endura's FS260-Pro Slick Toe Covers. Your toes will thank you because these sleek, waterproof covers slip right on your shoes to block the wind, rain, chilly breezes and cool temperatures.
Winter is no match for Endura's Dexter Overshoes. Crafted from stretch waterproof fabric with taped seams, they're perfect for all your inclement weather rides. And, they feature Velcro closures for easy on/off, Kevlar abrasion-resistant soles for durability, and 360-degree reflectivity for extra safety.
- Stretch waterproof PU fabric with taped center front seam - Extensive 360-degree reflective trim on front, side, and rear - Flatlocked seams for additional durability - Opens fully at sole and up back heel with Velcro fastening for an adjustable fit - Stretch aramid abrasion resistant sole and toe - Suitable for all kinds of footwear and cleats
$74.99 $149.99 50% Off
A completely updated version of Five Ten's legendary Freerider, the Freerider Pro touts superior toe protection and quicker drying than its predecessor while still utilizing a full, S1 dotty outsole for proven grip and durability. The Freerider Pro performs well for everything from all-mountain to light downhill. Chris Kovarik is quoted as saying, "The Freerider Pro is my favorite shoe to date". - Synthetic, light-weight, weather-resistant upper - Impact-resistant toe box - Compression-molded EVA midsole - Removable Ortholite molded sock liner
$74.99 $149.99 50% Off
Built off of the success of the original Kestrel, the women's Kestrel Lace is designed to transfer power to the pedals as efficiently as possible with a classic lace closure, lower total volume, and tighter fitting heel. The Kestrel Lace features a Stealth C4 outsole and wider cleat interface that is compatible with every type of SPD pedal. The shank of the Kestrel Lace is nylon, making it about 15% less stiff than the Kestrel, while an EVA midsole provides excellent shock absorption. - Compatible with all SPD pedals - Perforated toe vamp & mesh tongue for extra breathability - Non-slip heel cup to reduce torsional flex - Sleek, low-profile design - Outsole Material: Rubber - Midsole Material: Compression-Molded EVA - Upper Material: PU-Coated Polyester Mesh
$52.49 $104.99 50% Off
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$57.99 - $115.99 $115.99 Up to 50% Off
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
$70.99 - $141.99 $141.99 Up to 50% Off
DH DOMINATOR. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team pros, this all-new trail and gravity shoe is designed for uncompromising performance on aggressive terrain. Designed with Giant’s Motion Efficiency System, Shuttle blends clip-in pedaling efficiency with the rugged protection and traction you need for nailing new lines or ripping DH runs. Features - Abrasion-resistant, seamless hydrophobic upper provides protection and ventilation - Lace enclosure with mid-cuff trail design and wide Velcro strap for secure fit and stability - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - Molded nylon ExoBeam midsole plate balances pedaling with flexibility for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction on platform clip-in pedals - Gravity-specific outsole design improves stability: 108mm (forefoot) and 78mm (heel) - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail - EVA midsole and heel areas reduce weight while providing shock-absorbing protection - ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
ALL TERRAIN, ALL THE TIME. Throw on your Shuttles, grab your bike and go rip some Saturday morning laps on the local singletrack. Wear them to the shop, go hit the dirt jumps after work and then get ready to meet your buddies for a cold one. The all-new Shuttle Flat shoe is designed to be as versatile and ready for anything as you are. Featuring an ultra-durable dual-density rubber cup sole with exclusive GRIPR rubber compound in the pedal contact area and a super-cushy internal EVA midsole, the Shuttle Flat is guaranteed to become your go-to shoe. FEATURES - Long-lasting, dual-density rubber cup sole - Exclusive GRIPR rubber section in the pedal contact area for extra-secure traction - TPU outer film covering with laser perforation for better foot climate and quick drying - Injection-molded TPU toe guard applied with an extra heavy stitch for durable security - Reflective laces with a stretch mesh lace pocket on the tongue top - Weight: 450g (size 45)
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
RIP THE HARD LINE. Developed, tested, and race-proven by the Giant Factory Off-Road Team, the updated Line mountain bike shoe is designed for versatile trail and enduro performance. Featuring an all-new buckle design, the Line provides just the right amount of stiffness and protection combined with comfort and grip that’s essential for today’s aggressive off-road riding. FEATURES - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - Fully integrated nylon/glass fiber MES ExoBeam midsole plate combines pedaling stiffness with flexibility for increased comfort, and stability on rough terrain - QuickFit upper with updated one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for maximum traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability; 103mm (forefoot) 72mm (heel) - Rubber toe box area provides optimal protection - ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment - Weight: 495g (size 42)
FLAT OUT SENDING. Liv Shuttle Flat is poised for performance, with the comfort, grip, and protection you need when sending it over a rock garden or filleting a berm. These surefooted mountain bike shoes perform under pressure and meet the demands of rigorous riding while providing ultimate comfort. Keep your cool as you walk to grab a mid-ride drink before heading up for another lap! FEATURES - GRIPR dual-density rubber in the pedal contact area is highly abrasion-resistant and reliable for pedal contact and walking through technical terrain. - Internal EVA insole for supreme cushioning - High-tech TPU film with laser-perforation for better foot climate and quick drying - Injection TPU toe guard with extra-heavy stitch for durability and protection - Stretch mesh lace pocket on tongue top to pack the excess lace for added safety. - Reflective laces to improve visibility when navigating the streets to the trailhead.
$115.99 - $131.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
Ready to pedal. With every pedal stroke, you’ll know the Macha Comp works for you, helping you make the most of your power, helping you increase your speed, helping you stay comfortable the whole ride through. The Liv Motion Efficiency System provides the perfect combination of a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to keep you comfortable as your energy transfers from you to your bike. Together, you’re a pedaling machine and the miles will drop behind you. - Injection molded TPU elements in both heel and toe help protect the nylon composite ExoBeam plate from wear while off the bike - Liv’s Motion Efficiency System nylon composite outsole (30% glass fiber, 70% nylon) —keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and mid foot - Specially developed last increases motion efficiency and relaxed fit - Highest quality upper material offers excellent support, comfort and ventilation at extremely low weight - On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa closure system integrated with ExoWrap technology offers unsurpassed fit and support - Breathable TransTextura Plussockliner lets heat escape and keeps feet feeling fresh
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Designed with a more protective upper and grippy durable tread with toecap for off-road abuse - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - ExoFlex toe area for added grip off the bike - Single-density ErgoComfort Insoles
Page 1 of 1