We know that you are busy, and that transporting a bike to and from a bike shop for maintenance and repairs can be a huge inconvenience. So we are bringing Bicycle Brüstop's Service Department to you! Your bike will receive the level of top-notch service from experienced mechanics you know and trust, supported by a deep inventory of parts, with your bike returned to you in a couple of days (in most cases). Our goal is to get you back on the road or trail quickly and with minimal hassle. Here’s how it works:
- Request a pickup using any of the following methods:
- Submit an online request using the form on this page, below.
- Call us at 415-408-3363.
- Text us at 415-408-3363.
- Email us to schedule a pick-up.
- Stop by the store and ask for a pick-up.
- Place a deposit by purchasing this item.
- We will contact you to arrange a convenient time for us to pick up your bicycle(s) at your home or business.
- We will thoroughly examine your bike in our repar shop and provide you with a detailed estimate.
- Once you have approved the work and it is completed, we will arrange a time to drop your bike back off at your home or business, at your convenience.
This service is effectively free for all workorders with $100 or more in labor. If the labor on your workorder totals <$100, we will add a pickup/delivery fee to reach the $100 threshold. (For example, if your workorder totals $80 in labor, the pickup fee is $20). We currently offer this service to addresses within ~15mi driving distance from our shop, which covers Novato and parts of Petaluma and San Rafael. If you are outside of that radius and are still interested in the service, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you, possibly with a nominal travel surcharge.