We know that you are busy, and that transporting a bike to and from a bike shop for maintenance and repairs can be a huge inconvenience. So we are bringing Brüstop service to you! Your bike will receive the same level of top-notch service from experienced mechanics you know and trust, supported by a deep inventory of parts and accessories, with your bike returned to you in a couple of days (in most cases). Our goal is to get you back on the road or trail quickly and with minimal hassle. Here’s how it works:
- Request a pickup using any of the following methods:
- Submit an online request using the form on this page.
- Call us at 415-408-3363.
- Text us at 415-408-3363.
- Email us to schedule a pick-up.
- Stop by the store and ask for a pick-up.
- We will contact you to schedule a convenient time for us to pick up your bicycle at your home or business.
- We will bring the bike back to our shop to go over it in detail and generate an estimate.
- We will contact you again to make sure you understand the work being done and how much it will cost.
- Once the work is complete, we will take payment over the phone and drop your bike back off at your home or business at your convenience.
This service is free for all workorders with $50 or more in labor. If the labor on your workorder totals <$50, we will add a pickup/delivery fee to reach the $50 threshold. (For example, if your workorder totals $40 in labor, the pickup fee would be $10). We currently offer this service to addresses within ~15mi driving distance from the shop, which covers Novato and parts of Petaluma and San Rafael. If you are outside of that radius and are still interested in the service, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you, possibly with a nominal travel surcharge.