- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
$5.99 - $11.99 $11.99 Up to 50% Off
Your feet will be happier in SockGuy cycling socks. They're made of a supportive, comfortable, and fast-drying Micro Denier nylon/spandex fabric and boast double-stitched toes and heels for excellent durability. Plus, for a perfect fit on any foot, they feature SockGuy's Stretch-to-Fit sizing and Easy-Fit cuffs.
Keep your hands free of grime and protected from potentially harmful lubricants, chemicals and solvents with Park's Nitrile Mechanic's Gloves. Sold in boxes of 100 pairs, these hand protectors were recently improved with a thicker, heavier-duty nitrile material that offers excellent dexterity plus the toughness to resist rips and snags, and to be re-used multiple times. They're made from nitrile and not latex to prevent any possible allergic reactions. These mechanic's mitts provide a superior fit and are easy to slip on and off, too.
$5.00 - $40.00 $10.00 - $40.00 Up to 50% Off
Slip on Liv's Allure Long Finger Gloves and answer the siren song of your local trails. The lightweight, breathable Clarino leather palm features padding and reinforced double stitching at critical wear areas. A Velcro wrist closure makes it easy to get the gloves on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a comfortable, non-binding fit. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't have to take off your gloves when you take a call. There's also a soft, micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumb.
$34.99 - $74.00 $69.99 - $74.00 Up to 50% Off
- Liv CLUB fit - Full length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura™ fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$34.99 - $74.00 $69.99 - $74.00 Up to 50% Off
- Liv club fit - Full length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$14.99 - $15.00
- Transtextura Plus anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Single-ply construction, very thin and breathable. - Ultra high gauge 200-needle count - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
- TransTextura™ fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft micro-fiber thumb panel
$19.99 $39.99 50% Off
Liv’s Hearty Winter Gloves keep your hands toasty during chilly winter commutes. They’re made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric to protect you from the elements. Tip Tech fingertips allow you to check your smartphone without exposing your fingers to cold temperatures. And, reflective accents ensure you stay visible during the short winter months.
- Liv Race Fit - Leggings are designed with high-tech, breathable fabric that contours to anatomy and allows maximum flexibility - Integrated SportComfor women’s-specific chamois and flattering wide waistband for increased comfort and coverage - Can be layered beneath skirts or pants to offer comfort to legs both on and off the bike
- Liv club fit - Engineered for cycling comfort using exclusive Thermtextura fabric for lightweight insulation - Moisture wicking properties, along with the full front zip allows quick ventilation for temperature control - UPF 50 sun protection - Two secure zipper pockets keep keys, cash, and id safe while on the trail or in the coffee shop
$89.99 - $95.00
- Liv club fit - High-tech pullover with a women-specific cut and a stylish, urban cycling fit - Just the right amount of stretch, integrated hood, and zipper pockets make this one of the most versatile layers a woman can own - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture for quick-drying breathability - Two secure zipper pockets keep keys, cash, and id safe
When the weather starts to turn, you need the warming power of Liv's Lux Merino Quarter Socks. Wool is unbeaten when it comes to warmth-to-weight ratio, and its funk-fighting properties are legendary. The Lux Merino socks incorporate an arch band that compresses and stabilizes along with ergo cushioning for all-day comfort.
$14.99 - $32.00 $29.99 - $32.00 Up to 50% Off
- Breathable and stretchy fleece Lycra - Extended and elasticized cuff - Highly absorbent terry wipe area - Silicon appliqué on palm & fingers for all-weather grip - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips - High-visibility reflective accents
Liv's Passion Short Finger Gloves have the support you need for all-day adventures. The reinforced Amara palm is equipped with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding for high-mileage, high comfort, vibration damping, and pressure relief. Printed silicone palm grips keep your hands on the controls. The back is made of breathable, four-way stretch mesh, and the thumbs feature large micro-fiber nose wipes.
$130.00 - $137.00
• Liv Race fit • Full length front zipper • Zipped rear pocket • Non-restrictive collar • Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
- TransTextura moisture transfer technology - Comfortable for cycling and everyday use - Very thin and smooth feel
$20.99 - $21.00
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - Single-ply construction - Reinforced cushion on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel construction - 8-inch long cuff
$54.99 $109.99 50% Off
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
$19.99 - $20.00 $39.99 50% Off
- TransTextura™ fabric - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Soft micro-fiber panel - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips
$19.00 - $19.99 $19.99 Up to 5% Off
- TransTextura Plus anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Single-ply construction, very thin and breathable. - Ultra-high gauge 200-needle count - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
$250.00 $500.00 50% Off
- Carbon chassis design by Leatt with MaxiWeave carbon matrix for increased rigidity and lower weight - Helmet rim striking platform profile featuring improved helmet side clearance - On-board size adjusting including dial-in fit with sliding front and rear supports, folding thoracic, and 4-angle rear thoracic adjustment (0, 5 and 10 degree). No parts needed - Optional clear strap included for added security - Weight: 600g - CE certified as personal protective equipment 89/686/EEC
$150.00 $300.00 50% Off
The Leatt Junior range has been engineered and fitted specifically to keep future champions safe. The semi-rigid chassis is adjustable enough to fit most riders’ body shape while the structure remains very rigid to help transmit energy during an impact, which is key for reducing neck forces. It has an Airflow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation, and an injected, durable, and easy-to-clean foam padding. It's got a low profile push-button open/closure system and three-way adjustability with sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure an optimum fit. All Leatt neck braces are also CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment to give you peace of mind. - Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces - Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury - CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements - Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back - Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for biomedically balanced freedom of motion for head and helmet - Four-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes - Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit - Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders - Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones - CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC - Weight: from 790g
The Hasta Gloves provide protection with great fit and comfort plus excellent grip and breathability. PRODUCT FEATURES: - Micro fiber palm. - Silicone fingertip print provides enhanced grip - Highly absorbent thumb wipe. - Breathable upper material. - Sleek silicone closure. - Flex zones at knuckles to enhance articulation.
Everyday versatility in an all-purpose glove, the Venture is designed to offer protection and durability while being comfortable, light and breathable. - Micro Fiber Palm - Silicone Palm Print for Enhanced Grip - High Absorbency Thumb Wipe - Low Profile Silicone Closure - Flex Knuckles for Optimal Articulation - Outer TPR Knuckle & Finger Protection - Added Palm Protection - Touch Screen Compatible Finger Tips
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
- TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - High gauge 132 needle count for thin and smooth touch - Ventilation mesh top - Flat seam and seamless heel closure - 8 inch cuff
$42.49 $84.99 50% Off
- TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Bold sublimated graphics - UPF 30+ sun protection - Relaxed fit
$37.49 $74.99 50% Off
- Solid and mesh TransTextura moisture wicking fabric - Raglan sleeve cut - Bold sublimated graphics - UPF 30+ sun protection - Relaxed fit
You know those hot rides where the sun just bakes everything? Protect your legs from harmful UV rays and keep them cool at the same time with Giant's UV Leg Coolers. Made with super-light TransTextura fabric, they transfer heat away from your skin. The UV protection never rubs or washes off so there is no need to slather on sunscreen when you head out the door. And, silicone leg grippers ensure these coolers stay in place as you walk out the door and pedal your hardest.
Page 1 of 4 Next page