A thin silhouette and opposing working edges provide irrefutable grip, even in the wet. The Pilot’s 28mm svelte shape provides a paired down though classic profile that features the PadLoc Relief so that even slim profiles get big comfort. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
$7.99 - $14.99
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Durable, high-density foam makes Ritchey's WCS Ergo True Grips perfect for all your off-road riding. These lightweight grips feature Ritchey's classic ergo shape so your hands feel great mile after mile.
$44.00 - $44.99
Bring the stylish comfort of a well-worn baseball glove to your ride with Portland Design Works' Bourbon Grips. They're made from classically stitched, vegetable-tanned leather with polished aluminum lockrings for durability and a finish that'll only improve with age. - Durable, high-quality full grain leather - Sturdy machined aluminum alloy lockrings - Fits 22.0-22.2mm handlebars - Weight: 136g (4.8oz) per pair - Length: 130mm (5.1") each - Lifetime PDWarranty
Fun designs on cloth handlebar tape. Constructed of durable woven nylon and layered over a cush foam backing, this tape is sure to keep you rolling in comfort and maximum style.
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends with a hex-broach pinch bolts - For 22.2mm (7/8") bars - Packaged for 1 pair/set of grips and includes Snap Cap end plugs
The Rogue grips feature soft, large raised pads to provide extra shock absorption. - Made in the USA by ODI - Lock Jaw clamps sold separately
- Rigid plastic grip core interlocks with clamps on either end - Two sizes available: 130mm for standard, or 90mm for twist shifters - Sold as a set/pair and includes end plugs
Realize the epitome of grip and control with our thinnest bar tape. Minimal padding allows for maximum feel and handling while carving the corners of your local criterium.
Balance is the key to optimum performance in a stage race. Experience the perfect blend of grip and comfort that teams AG2R La Mondiale Pro Cycling Team, Lotto Soudal and Movistar Team use to win in the pro peloton.
Our thickest bar tape is ideal for your next double century, gravel grinder or cyclocross race. Discover why our Pro Tour teams spec this tape for the Spring Classics.
$25.00 - $29.99
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
- High-friction silicone coating offers extra anti-slip and hand feel in wet condition - Ultra-light EVA foam backing - Shock proof foam with water wave pattern - Includes bar end plugs and finishing tape
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort DX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort LX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
$21.00 - $25.00
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Made from soft, durable Kraton rubber • Custom anatomic raised surface • 135mm
Make every ride more fun and comfortable with Fizik's Bar Gel. It's placed beneath your handlebar tape (sold separately) to add padding and increase shock absorption. It's made from the same soft Technogel that's used in Fizik saddles, so you know this cut-to-fit Bar Gel will add a world of comfort.
Fizik's Bar Gel with Tape is a great way to make every ride more fun and comfortable. The gel adds excellent padding and protection thanks to Fizik's Technogel — the same material that's found in their world-class saddles. Plus, the pro-quality tape is constructed from Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather-like material that's durable, stretch resistant, breathable, smooth and comfortable to the touch, even when wet.
$39.99 - $44.99
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: 100% recyclable aluminum
Page 1 of 1