- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
You know those hot rides where the sun just bakes everything? Protect your legs from harmful UV rays and keep them cool at the same time with Giant's UV Leg Coolers. Made with super-light TransTextura fabric, they transfer heat away from your skin. The UV protection never rubs or washes off so there is no need to slather on sunscreen when you head out the door. And, silicone leg grippers ensure these coolers stay in place as you walk out the door and pedal your hardest.
Changing weather conditions call for adaptable accessories, and Endura's BaaBaa Merino Tech Multitube is a virtual cycling chameleon. This warm, Merino Wool tube gives you endless possibilities for neck coverage as well as face and head coverage. Push it down to keep drafts out of your jersey, pull it up over your face to keep your nose toasty, and even pull it up over your ears on those frigid winter rides. Plus, its naturally odor-resistant!
Winter is no match for Endura's Dexter Overshoes. Crafted from stretch waterproof fabric with taped seams, they're perfect for all your inclement weather rides. And, they feature Velcro closures for easy on/off, Kevlar abrasion-resistant soles for durability, and 360-degree reflectivity for extra safety.
Add that bit of extra warmth to prevent chilly toes with Endura's FS260-Pro Slick Toe Covers. Your toes will thank you because these sleek, waterproof covers slip right on your shoes to block the wind, rain, chilly breezes and cool temperatures.
Wear Endura's Thermolite Armwarmers for ultimate comfort in tough weather conditions. They're made of lightweight, warm Thermolite fabric which is coated in water repelling Teflon to ensure you're dry. These cycling essentials also feature silicone grippers at the bicep keep them in place.
Wear Endura's Thermolite Kneewarmers for ultimate comfort in tough weather conditions. They're made of lightweight, warm Thermolite fabric, which is coated in water-repelling Teflon to help you stay dry. These cycling essentials also feature silicone grippers at the thigh to keep them in place.
- Stretch waterproof PU fabric with taped center front seam - Extensive 360-degree reflective trim on front, side, and rear - Flatlocked seams for additional durability - Opens fully at sole and up back heel with Velcro fastening for an adjustable fit - Stretch aramid abrasion resistant sole and toe - Suitable for all kinds of footwear and cleats
The weather forecast won't hold you back when you're wearing Endura's Windchill Arm Warmers. Made from Thermolite fabric with a water-resistant finish, these arm warmers keep you toasty and dry. With articulated elbows and silicone elastic gripper at the biceps, they'll stay in place all ride long. In low-light conditions Endura's reflective logo and flashes enhance your visibility.
- Thermoroubaix fabric with PFC Free DWR M treatment - Ergonomic, multi-panel construction - Internal silicone bicep gripper - Reflective flashes and logo
Windproof Paneled Warmer - Thermoroubaix fabric with PFC Free DWR M treatment - Stretch, windproof knee panels for extra protection - Ergonomic, multi-panel construction - Internal silicone grippers - External silicone thigh prints grip short leg - Reflective flashes and logo
- Luxurious Thermoroubaix fabric with PFC Free DWR M treatment provides insulation, comfort and water repellency - Stretch, windproof knee panels for extra protection - Ergonomic, multi-panel construction - Internal silicone grippers - External silicone thigh prints grip short leg - Ankle zippers for ease of removal - Reflective flashes and logo
Endura's Windchill Skullcap is ready to face cold rides with you thanks to the water-repellent Thermolite fabric and Teflon fabric protection. Its snug fit is perfect under a helmet, while flatlock stitching offers a soft, comfortable feel you'll love. And, your visibility is increased with the headband's reflective details.
Page 1 of 1