Bike Repair & Maintenance
Bicycle Brüstop Service Department
Why should Bicycle Brüstop be your repair shop? Here are three great reasons:
- Competence - Our repairs are performed by trained, professional mechanics. Every bike that is worked on is double-checked by a second mechanic to ensure that the repair was completed correctly before the bike is returned to you.
- Convenience - We offer text messaging as a communication method so it's easy for us to keep you up to date on the status of your bike. And if you don't want to lug your bike down to the shop? We'll handle that for you too, with pickup and delivery service (free in many cases, click here to learn more).
- Speed - Nobody wants to be without their bike during the riding season, so we work hard to get your bike back to you quickly. During most of the year, that means that if we have the parts on hand to fix your bike (and we usually do), you should get your bike back in 2 business days or less!
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages, shown below. Please note that package prices do not include parts, and surcharges may be assessed at shop discretion to account for bike-specific maintenance requirements, such as:
- Suspension bearing replacements (performed as-needed)
- Wheel truing with internal spoke nipples
- E-bike firmware updates
- Di2/AXS firmware updates or button customization
- Dropper seat-post maintenance (e.g. Reverb 40hr/200hr service)
We will do our best to identify any unique needs your may have and discuss them with you before any work begins. Visit us today for your free, no-obligation estimate!
Bicycle Brüstop Premium Tune-Up
When you get the opportunity to ride, you deserve to be riding a bike that functions correctly. Get the most out of your equipment with this cost-effective package, designed to be an annual antidote for the wear your bike sees over the course of a year.
- PremiumTune-Up includes:
- Bike Wash
- Suspension service (fork lowers + shock air sleeve)*
- Visual inspection of frame, fork, wheels, and all components.
- Wheel True
- Bearing Adjustments (Hubs, Headset, Bottom Bracket)
- Align and Adjust Brakes
- Align & Tune Shifting
- Torque Check on Critical Fasteners
- Lubricate Chain & Cables
- Set Tire Pressures
- Test ride performed by at least two technicians
The “Shush” Package
You get on your bike to get away from it all, so don’t let an unwelcome squeak, click, or creak tag along on your ride. Chasing down pesky noises can be frustrating, so we designed this tune-up to specifically target the most common sources of sonic offense.
- PremiumTune-Up, PLUS:
- Headset Overhaul
- Remove, Lubricate, and Reinstall Pedals, Cranks, Chainrings, Cassette, Bottom Bracket, Seatpost
- Refresh braking surfaces
- Chain deep clean
- Inspect rim tape
- Check tire sealant levels
- Set suspension air pressures & rebound (based on approximate rider weight)
The Revitalize Package
Whether it’s a road bike that has covered countless miles of punishing tarmac or a mountain bike that has hammered through savage terrain, every bike eventually needs some serious love. This package strips your bike to the frame and rebuilds it to as close to “as-new” as possible.
- PremiumTune-Up and Hush Package, PLUS:
- Replace all cables/housing
- Bleed all hydraulic control lines
- Replace brake pads
- Replace bar tape
- Replace tubeless tape & sealant
- Drivetrain deep clean or replace, as needed
- Spoke tension rebalance
- Freehub overhaul
- Set suspension air pressures & rebound with an on-bike sag setup