E-Bike Trade In
If you're thinking about upgrading your e-bike, trading in your old one can be a great way to save money on the purchase of a new one. Here are some of the benefits of trading in your used e-bike:
- You can get some money back for your old e-bike. Even if your e-bike is a few years old, you may still be able to get some money for it by trading it in. This can help to offset the cost of your new e-bike.
- You can get a newer e-bike with more features. E-bike technology is constantly evolving, and there are always new models with more features and capabilities. Trading in your old e-bike can give you the opportunity to upgrade to a newer model with features that you've been wanting.
- You get a fresh warranty E-bike warranties vary by manufacturer, but the components that put the E in e-bike are typically covered for 2-3 years. These components include some of the most expensive-to-replace components like the drive unit and battery. Get the piece of mind of having those pricey bits covered.
- Convenience Let's be real, you're probably dreading the idea of dealing with the hassle of a craigslist/ebay/marketplace transaction. Let us make this easy.
Here are some additional tips for trading in your old e-bike:
- Clean your e-bike thoroughly before you bring it in to trade. This will make it easier to confirm it's condition and finalize the transaction.
- Make sure to bring your charger!
- If applicable to your bike, make sure to bring your battery removal key(s)!
- If you have any other accessories that a future owner might find useful, bring those too! These can include things like user manuals, adapters for charging the battery off of the frame.