Super light, super fast and hard wearing - the Gavia Race 0 tubeless tires are designed for when every second counts. A supple 170TPI casing provides a smooth ride, with enhanced cornering traction to give you the edge in the turn. The DEFLECT 2 lite nylon protection belt provides you with the confidence that you won't be let down before the sprint finish. The race ready design has built in wear indicators, so you'll never be caught without grip on a ride again.
- Race-ready tread design with built-in wear indicators
- Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures
- Supple, 60 TPI casings provide an exceptionally smooth ride
- Enhanced cornering traction across a wide range of conditions
- Dual-compound Silica based tread compound
- DEFLECT 2 Lite lightweight woven nylon protection belt under the tread rubber
- Weight: 280g
- Folding Bead
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
Heavier than folding (adds rotational weight)
Harder to store and transport
Easier to store and transport
|Black / 700 x 25c||04713250810225||340000192||21020|